Thursday, March 15, 2012

ADIDAS and JUNSU

Junsu : "We went into the 'Adidas' store. Our Crown Prince told each of us to pick a pair of sneakers. I picked one out as fast as possible. He looked at me and said he didn't mean me. I stood my ground and stared back. He finally agreed and let me get sneakers too. Crown Prince."

"I picked one out as fast as possible. He looked at me and said he didn’t mean me." 

poor baby Junsu.. 
i wonder how long did it takes for yuchun to finally agree to let junsu got his pair. 
haha..!
yuchun loves to tease Junsu.. Who could resist you, cutie?  
junsu must be so excited..  he loves soccer so much..
the collection of his sport shoes increase day by day..hehe..
WTH.. It's free advertisement for Adidas

after this : 
ALLKPOP - JYJ BECOME NEW MODEL FOR ADIDAS



p/s :  You can spot a blonde haired Junsu in the back, which makes the picture even funnier

No comments:

Post a Comment