Lee Gak by Park Yuchun
1. The Crown Prince of Josen Dynasty from 300 years ago flew to Seoul.
- He is an uncommonly handsome man that no one in the world can be compared with him.
- He is sagacious and sharp as a tiger but acts with prudence as a cattle
- His loneliness is tremendous that… his body and his shadow feel pity for each other.
The Crown Prince Lee Gak, who transported through 300 years and fell in the middle of Seoul in 21st century one day, feels absolutely dumbfounded!
2. He has been broken-hearted since his beloved Crown Princess. On the day he could finally get the full story about the death of Crown Princess, he fell into Seoul in 21st century out of nowhere.
Awful noise, dazzling lights, is it the afterlife…?
Everything is unfamiliar and frightening. Moreover, no one listens even when he shouts "I am the Crown Prince of Joseon!" He just seems as a S.N.O.B who has no ability to maintain his livelihood, is clueless but acts as if he knew everything, is overly sensitive with bed, treats people harshly and says everything in his mind.
As he lives with Park Ha, who takes in Crown Prince's company with nowhere to go, his cold, frozen emotions starts to wriggle again. Then, he meets Hong Sena, who was reincarnated with the figure of dead Crown Princess. At the same time, he finds out the existence of Yong Taeyong (Missing grandson of President Yeo) who looks exactly like him. He believes he transported the time to find out the death of Crown Princess as destiny. Although he met his longing Crown Princess, he feels uneasy whenever Park Ha is not next to him. He is concerned about Park Ha who would be left alone when he goes back to Joseon.