After the release an official stance by KBS on the exclusion of JYJ from music show broadcasts and variety show programs, JYJ's agency, CJES Entertainment fired back with a heated response, claiming that their statements DID NOT MATCH UP with the current situation. KBS had since DELETE their post from their official site, which brought upon further speculations amongst fans.
- The next day, KBS's promotional team explained that their official statement was actually an outdated statement that was written back in February as a response to a question that was posted on their bulletin board that asked about JYJ's lack of broadcast appearances.
- KBS's promotional team explained, "The statement was a reply to a question that our help desk received back in February, but because of a certain service error, the response was posted late, which is why we took it down shortly after." [BODOOH!!]
- KBS also explain that the only reason WHY JYJ HAVE NOT YET appeared on "K-Chart" @ performed on "Music Bank" was simply because JYJ HADN'T RELEASED A NEW SINGLE or ALBUM since February. [AKU BANKRUPT BCOS OF THEIR ALBUM OKAAAY..!]
- They stated, "The group has only been releasing OSTs, not official albums. When they do release official albums, a decision on whether they will appear on broadcast will be made by the show's producer."
So WHY WEREN'T JYJ ABLE TO PERFORM THEIR SONGS ON "MUSIC BANK"?
- In the case of their 'Music Essay', it was categorized and sold as an 'ESSAY' RATHER than A SINGLE or ALBUM. As it was considered MORE of a BOOK rather than music, "Music Bank" HAD NOT TAKEN their sale aggregations into consideration. [AYOOO..!! ADA CD LAH DLM 2..DLM CD 2 ADA LAGU..ADE LAPAN (8)..U KNOW EIGHT..?]
- But in the case of 'The Beginning', the album has it clearly written on its cover, "First Worldwide Full Album", and was even properly distributed by Warner Music.
- JYJ's agency stated, "The album 'The Beginning', was sold properly via a legit distribution company. However, we have NEVER BEEN notified by the broadcasting company regarding what measures or actions to take in order to be included in aggregation calculations for their charts. Moreover, there has NEVER BEEN a time when we asked why JYJ haven't been able to appear on broadcasts. Protests that are written up on KBS's viewers' discussion board are not our official statements, but the opinions of the netizens."